FRESH FISH AND VEGETABLES,
RIGHT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD!
Aquaponics is a revolutionary combination of the best of aquaculture and hydroponics—and an amazingly fun and easy way to raise fish together with organic vegetables, greens, herbs and fruits. Aquaponic systems are much more productive and use up to 90 percent less water than conventional gardens. Other advantages include no weeds, fewer pests, and no watering, fertilizing, bending, digging or heavy lifting!
Now available both as a book AND as an online course!
The Aquaponic Gardening Book is the definitive guide for the dedicated do-it-yourself enthusiast. Author Sylvia Bernstein gives you all the tools you need to create your own home aquaponic system for healthy, safe, fresh and delicious food all year round. And she does it in a way that is fun, engaging, and easy to follow.
Starting with an overview of this emerging global movement, the book goes on to explain the nuts and bolts of:
• Understanding system options and alternatives, designing systems, selecting components, and choosing your system location
• The living elements — fish, plants, bacteria, and worms
• Putting it all together — starting and maintaining a healthy system.
Anyone interested in taking the next step towards self-sufficiency will be fascinated by this entertaining, practical, accessible and well-illustrated guide.
“This isn’t just another book for dummies; this is a comprehensive handbook on how to grow real food, using aquaponic methods so meticulously documented, that failure is not an option.”
Progressive Gardening Trade Association (PGTA)
The Aquaponic Gardening Online Course is based on the book and it really brings it to life with demonstrations and examples. Just as with the book, the goal of the online course is to create successful, aquaponic gardeners using media-based aquaponic growing techniques. It is designed to be easy to follow, comprehensive, and fun.
Here are some of the course highlights
- Online so you can take this course anytime it is convenient for you
- You are in control! Start and stop, repeat and watch the videos in whatever order you want
- Lifetime access – no limits!
- The most comprehensive aquaponic gardening training you will find anywhere
- 5.5 hours of organized, fascinating learning content!
- 33 Video / PowerPoint “Mashup” Presentations
- 12 “Diving Deeper” articles
- 2 Downloadable Handy Tracking Charts
“Thanks, Sylvia, for a fantastic course! It compliments your book brilliantly!”